Monday, January 15, 2007

photographer

So Friday was my last day at the Jackson Free Press. I've learned more than I could ever imagine about design/marketing/advertising. I am so thankful for the time I worked there. But, I'm extremely excited about this new phase of my life with Will. I'm officially a photographer! That is a bit scary to me. That means I'm my own boss. I decide when to get up, when to work, when to take a break. It's amazing, though, and I feel blessed to actually be able to do what I'm passionate about.

On another note, Mt. Vernon Church in Columbus, MS, voted Will as their worship pastor. So we'll be moving there in the near future.

So many changes and so many new beginnings....

1 comment:

Jennifer and Brad said...

We are going to miss you, two. We have to get together before you move.