Thursday, January 03, 2008

our Christmas tree and dog




My mother in law wanted me to post a picture of us in front of our Christmas tree (so she could see Bo). Bo wasn't very thrilled with the idea of having his picture taken. This is the only kinda decent picture of the three of us!

I love our Christmas tree. Every year since the year I was born, my mom gave me a Christmas ornament. She started giving Will one too when we got married. And his mom gives us one every year as well. Every ornament on our tree has a meaning and story - they may not be very fancy, but I love them all. I have ornaments from high school friends, friends from college, ornaments I made in 2nd grade, ornaments my 7 year old nephew has made. This year the ornament my mom gave me was the ornament she had given her mother in 1981. I was 4 years old. It hung on my grandma's Christmas tree until she passed away 10 years ago. Until this year, it hung on my mom and dad's tree.

And, yes, that is a mannequin in the right of the picture.

1 comment:

Amy Ingram said...

Renee - your hair has gotten so long! Such a cute family!