Monday, April 21, 2008

Jessica's bridal portraits

My sweet friend Jessica got married last July. (Their wedding was the one where it stormed, so we took pictures in the rain after the reception). She asked me if I'd take pictures of her in a graveyard. I've been wanting to take pictures of a bride in a cemetery but had not found one willing yet. So I was super excited when Jess suggested it to me. We talked about how we are the bride of Christ and are sent into the world to be living among the dead.

I met Jess in Starkville and she surprised me by bringing our friend Lydia with her. Lydia and her husband are expecting their first child soon - we can't wait for little Samuel to get here!













2 comments:

miss phenicie said...

Amazing photos, I love your style! Just passing through. :)

Anonymous said...

I love you ladies...