Monday, November 03, 2008

Rachel and Kenny

When Will and I got married, I moved to Little Rock (he was already living there). The Greene family adopted me, and I will forever be grateful. The only place I could find was Wal-Mart and their cookie store. Rachel and I quickly became friends, and I would stay with them anytime Will went out of town. Carol and Bill were like my parents away from home. She makes the best cinnamon rolls! Yum.

I was so excited when Rachel called me about photographing her wedding. She and Kenny got married in Mountain Harbor, AR at the lake where Rachel grew up skiing. It was beautiful - right at sunset. Kenny is a C130 navigator in the Air Force. I've never photographed a wedding when the guy wears his uniform. It was really cool. I love the picture of Rachel leaning against his chest, and you can see his ribbons. Congrats Rach. I love you! Be sweet!























No comments: