Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Leslie and Nick

Leslie and Nick are getting married in October in Aberdeen. I can't wait for their wedding. Will and I walked around town with Leslie, Nick and her sisters and laughed the whole time!



I love how big Leslie is smiling in this picture!!

So I am pretty sure this is my friend Erika's twins (Isabella and Landry) toy. We found it in the trash outside the Fashion Barn. It was too cute not to play on!







This is one of my favorite pictures of Leslie and Nick! I love the sun flare and that she's laughing so hard!


Leslie's sisters - Kirby (on the left) is her twin! Abby works at Bella Derma, my favorite place in Columbus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Renee--I laughed OUT LOUD when I saw that picture!That WAS one of our old toys until the steering wheel broke off! How cute did that picture turn out? It was great! Love ya! Erika