Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas and New Years

I'm a bit behind in posting about Christmas and New Years. This year we traveled a lot over the holidays. We laughed because between me and Will, we have a lot of stuff. We aren't sure where we are going to put Garrison, much less his stuff, once he is born. This first picture is my family - mom, dad, brother, sister in law, nephew. I love that 9 year old kid (although he'll try to convince you he is 10 years old)!




We went to the Cotton Bowl with Will's family. It's always an experience to travel with a group of people. Here is the crew in front of the limo we took to the game. The new Cowboy's stadium is incredible!!







Over Christmas, my brother surprised Will with a football to Garrison signed by Dexter McCluster. We took this picture to show Garrison one day just how great of a football player Dexter was at Ole Miss!



If you have read my blog very much, you know my brother is the Athletic Trainer for the football team at Ole Miss. This year he let Hayden "work" the Cotton Bowl! He would run water and towels to the officials and players during time outs. I love this picture because you can see my brother (Tim is in the white visor) and how little Hayden looks compared to the players.



Will's dad, mom and sister...


1 comment:

Amy said...

Love keeping up with your blog. Can't wait for Garrison to use our Moses basket...best thing for the first 8 wks...a life saver! Amy Smith (Carla's sister)