Saturday, December 16, 2006

virgin blogger

So my goal is to use my blog. To actually write and post pictures. I think I registered for this blog in July, yet this is my first blog. I will soon post pictures I've taken....but I have to figure out how to post pictures first. I'm sitting on my front porch right now, listening to a playlist entitled, "the Barnettes." It's a list of songs some of my friends and I were going to play in an all girl band we had affectionately named the Barnettes, after my boss. We had one rehearsal that didn't work out too well. So now I just enjoy listening to the music we were going to cover. It's a beautiful, warm December day in Jackson, MS.

1 comment:

melody said...

just wanted to say that it sounds like a really good band, i really wish it could have worked out.