Monday, March 26, 2007

absent

I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy editing pictures - I will post some soon. Last weekend I took pictures at a wedding. We did all the pictures before at a beautiful house in Rankin County.

Friday night I took pictures of our friend Jim Barnes Jim Barnes' recording studio. (I always say his full name twice for some odd reason). If you want to record an album, contact him. I'll post some of his incredible studio soon.

This morning I took pictures of a two year old - Parker. He was so much fun. His parents go to our new church.

So I've been busy taking pictures. Will's been busy at the church. This Wednesday night we are having a joint service with an African American congregation in Columbus. We are so excited about it. Back to editing....

No comments: