Monday, October 01, 2007

meredith's bachelorette weekend

Will's cousin, Meredith, is getting married November 10 in Seaside. This weekend was her bachelorette party/weekend. Friday night she had a lingerie shower in Brandon and then Saturday we headed for New Orleans. These pictures are a slight deviation from the wedding pictures I normally show on my blog, but I thought it would be fun to show a snapshot of my weekend.




We stayed at the Ritz Carlton and ate at the hotel restaurant, Melange, in a "cheater's booth." Here is a picture of our group and the couple "next door" to us.





on the elevator...



Meredith had to wear a veil and crown that said "Bachelorette". For some reason, people kept telling her, "Happy Birthday" all night. We couldn't figure it out.

This is a picture of me and Will's sister, Laura.

No comments: