Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sam's birth story

This was the first time I've ever documented a baby's birth story...and I loved it. I'm so excited to share with you Sam Shipman....

Mandy and Steve live about a block from the hospital, so they walked! Who walks to the hospital? My friend April and I drove over to Oxford and followed them around all day. We were like the paparazzi. This is the couple that didn't find out if they were having a boy or girl...so I was able to capture a picture of Steve when he told everyone it's a boy! Mary Margaret (or as April's girls call her, Mary Market) was such a sweet big sister. She kept saying, "Baby" and "Momma hold me." She wanted Mandy to hold her not the baby!

Thanks Mandy and Steve for letting me document this for you!

























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Renee- what an experience to photograph! You did a fabulous job. i loved that they walked to the hospital- that is absolutey perfect.
love you girl!