Tuesday, August 26, 2008

custom cards

I can't believe I'm already thinking about Christmas cards, but I am! This year I'm offering custom Christmas cards. Last year I photographed a lot of families and children for Christmas, so this year I want to add a little to that.

Here is the card I deigned for my brother and sister in law last year. Tim is the Athletic Trainer for Ole Miss (hence the Houston Nutt reference on the card).



And the one from the year before....



I designed this one last year for Jeff and Dawn Whittington. Yes, I convinced them to jump in their pool fully clothed!



I am also designing custom birthday invites and birth announcements.





Call or email me to schedule a photo session...I'd love to design something special for you!

rreedy414@aol.com
601-454-1693

No comments: