Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My favorite color is Greene!

Ok, so I didn't come up with that (It's on Gail's myspace page) but I thought it was too cute not to use. I had to post a few more pictures from Gail and Derek's wedding day.

This is actually Derek's grandmother's ring that Gail wore. How sweet!




Derek gave Gail this beautiful necklace for a wedding gift. Gail gave Derek a dog named Charlie. She went ahead and named him...she really wanted to name their first child Charlie, but Derek said no, so she settled for naming their first dog Charlie.





We all rode the Trolley from the chapel on campus to Proud Larry's on the square.


On the steps of the Lyceum at Ole Miss.



Anything to stay cool...



The wedding party at City Grocery.








The worm???







Mary Beth and Coleman Barnes. I photographed their wedding in May. Coleman just accepted a position at Fresno State University, and they are moving to California!



I fell in love with Gail's grandfather. He was hilarious. And you can tell he loves all his grand (and great-grand) children!



No comments: