Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Ole Miss

Anyone who knows Will knows he's crazy about Ole Miss. He writes plays out on his hand and makes our dogs run the routes. He has two plays he has named "Half back Barbara" after my mom and "Left side Leroy" after my dad. Thanksgiving Day we ate lunch with the Ole Miss football team. (My brother is the Athletic Trainer. He's the one on the right helping the player off the field in this picture). Will wanted to give his two plays to Coach Nutt at lunch. When I told him we were going to eat with the team, we had friends warn him not to try to touch anyone or ask for an autograph or take a picture with them.

Okay, he's really not that obsessed, but we like to make fun of him. His family groves every game. They have the table that is in every picture - you know, with a beautiful flower arrangement, enough food for the whole football team, etc. I don't think we've ever taken a family picture, so we had someone snap one of us.

The last picture is of Clint and Megan. They are great! They are my biggest photography fans (besides my mom), and they stalk my blog (or so they say).





No comments: