Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Thanksgiving and sock monkeys






We had a crazy Thanksgiving. We had dinner with my parents in Oxford Wednesday night and then went to the Ole Miss basketball game. It's been a long time since I've been to the Tad Pad. My parents have a pet rabbit. Well, they had two, but one "hopped south for the winter" according to my nephew Hayden. Here are a couple of picture of the rabbit.

My mom has also started making sock monkeys. I knew Paul Frank was a sock monkey, but I've never seen one in person. They have so much personality. I almost felt like I was photographing real people. If you're interested in buying a sock monkey, email me and I'll get you in touch with my mom. She can personalize it for you. They really are cute!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I l-o-v-e the sock monkeys.