Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ree and Ryan

I love when I feel like the bride and groom are happy I am their photographer. Ree and Ryan and their whole wedding party just welcomed me as one of their friends. I had so much fun - how could you not with Ree? She's a blast! Here's a sneak peak at some of my favorites.



This is my favorite picture I've ever taken of a dress.






eat, drink and be married....


This weekend is Sarah's wedding - Sarah is on the left. I photographed Cassie's wedding last year. I feel like all three are my friends now that I've spent their wedding days with them. Thanks girls!


Ree and Ryan's ceremony was at Trinity Episcopal Church in downtown Natchez. I love this picture of Ree walking in front of the stained glass.






They had margaritas!



And she winked at me...




"Just a small town girl living in a lonely world..." You gotta love when the bride sings karaoke!


1 comment:

Ree Hagemann said...

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL OF THEM!!!!!! YOU'RE MY NEW BFF!!!! YOU'RE COMING TO HANG OUT WITH ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!