Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer Special - free engagement session

Engagement sessions are some of my favorite photography sessions. It really gives me a chance to get to know you as a couple, and for you to get to know me. There is nothing more awkward than arriving at a wedding and having to ask who the groom is because I've never met him before. I actually think I'm going to start calling these sessions "Get to know you" sessions.

Because I love them so much, I'm giving FREE Get to know you sessions to anyone who books their wedding in June, July or August. You don't have to be getting married during one of those months - you just have to book then. Email me for more details - www.reneereedy.com

Here are a few engagement pictures I've done this year. Don't I have the best clients ever?

No comments: