Friday, July 02, 2010

Sagen is 1!

One of my favorite parts of being a photographer is watching children grow up. I took maternity pics of Jess when she was pregnant with Sagen. One of my favorite pictures of them is when Josh painted Jessica's belly with Sagen's name. Click here to see pics of Sagen in the hospital when she was two days old. And one of my all time favorite children's pictures is Sagen on Josh's bike! (Click here to see her 6 month pictures).

So Sagen is now one! Her birthday party was girly and pink - perfect for this little girl in a tutu and cowboy boots. But her party was also bittersweet because Jess and Josh are in the Air Force and they moved the week after her party to their next assignment. Jess, thank you for allowing me to document Sagen's first year of life. You know I'll fly anywhere to take pictures of that sweet girl!

No comments: