Friday, July 25, 2008

Bo and Lake Lowndes

I love Fridays because Will usually has off on Friday. Today we slept late - well, late for most people, it was actually our normal time to get up (9:30). We decided we would take Bo to Lake Lowndes to go swimming. Will really feels sorry for Bo because he doesn't get any exercise. When we lived in Jackson, we took him to the Reservoir a lot, and he loved it! He's such a funny dog. He fell asleep on the drive out there (which shows he had no idea where we were going despite me repeatedly asking him, "Want to go swimming?"). Once we got out there, he loved swimming and running around. We were surprised he didn't try to catch the geese and ducks. Will and I just laid on a blanket and looked at the trees. It was very relaxing in spite of the heat and ants. I love being with both my boys on Fridays.

Wow, you can tell we don't have children yet - this is the longest post I've ever written.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you guys are so fun! this is my favorite post so far...mostly because it makes me happy to know you and will get to spend his days off together! Praise the Lord for husbands who love like Christ Loves His Church!