Friday, July 25, 2008

Caleb and the fair

Tonight Will and I met our friend Chris Jenkins at the fair in Columbus. Fairs in general scare me. I'm terrified of heights - the last time I rode the swings was in Little Rock with our friends Jason and Leslie Harper. I prayed if God would let me off, I'd never get back on the swings again. And I haven't. Thankfully the fair in the JC Penny parking lot in Columbus is just for kids.

Carnie's scare me too. Why do we trust our lives into the hands of some of these people (one of whom is pictured below). Another carnie had her 4 month baby with her behind her duck game. I wonder who her baby daddy is.

Caleb had a great time. He is such a cute kid, and very photogenic (he's used to having a camera in his face because his dad is also a photographer). I love his hair. Maybe mine and Will's kids will have curly hair like Calebs (although I hope ours is red headed!).

Thanks Chris and Caleb for letting us hang out with you guys tonight.














1 comment:

Kesler Crew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.