Sunday, April 25, 2010

Garrison is 2 months!!

I can't believe our baby is two months old! Well, first of all, I can't believe we actually have a baby. Infertility is a process that is long, emotional, and sometimes very lonely. But everything we went through, every shot I took, every doctor's visit we had, every tear we cried was completely worth is. Garrison is such a blessing; one that we are thankful for every day.

Initially my goal was to take a picture of Garrison every day. That didn't last long. So now my goal is to take a picture of him each month to show how much he's grown. I don't think I posted his picture in his one month onesie, so here are both months.

Each day we learn something new about Garrison. These are the things I love about him right now:
- when he stretches, his arms fly up over his head because he has no control over them. It's precious.
- his ears are different. His left ear is shaped just like mine. His right ear is shaped just like Will's (it even sticks out more!)
- When he's crying, he pokes out his bottom lip. It's cute and sad at the same time.
- When he is full, his little tummy pokes out.
- When he's falling asleep, he makes these sweet noises and squeeks. Then he breathes a deep sigh when he's fully relaxed. It's like he finally gives up and falls asleep.

We are so thankful for our little booger.


2 comments:

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

Just adorable! It makes my heart smile to know that y'all FINALLY have a little one to love.

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

I love him. And his parents.