Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Jones family

I love this family. They are like family to Will and me. Mackenzie just turned three. I can't believe it!! She is so precious. Josh and Jen are the best parents. I love the relationship both of them have with Mackenzie - together and separately. They both really pay attention to her, they know what makes her happy and what upsets her, they discipline her in a way that makes her respect them but doesn't break her will, and they just simply love her unconditionally. Thanks for being our friends!





For Mac's birthday, her Mimi and Paw took her to Disney World. She absolutely LOVES Minnie Mouse. There is no telling how many stuffed Minnies she has! Jenifer bought her the cutest outfits for each day they were there. This white smocked dress is what she wore the morning of her actual birthday - they had breakfast with the Disney characters. I'm pretty sure she was the cutest kid at Disney!











And this is what happens when you take the big sucker away. She is still talking about that sucker. Friday at lunch, she said it wasn't very nice that her mom took the sucker away! That little girl doesn't forget anything!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love these and have to agree with everything you said about the Jones!!!! And Garrison is PRECIOUS!!! I was so excited to get his picture in the mail! I can not wait to meet him!!!