Saturday, July 31, 2010

Victoria and Tripp Parker: Jackson, MS Wedding Photographer

I promised I would get a sneak peak of Victoria and Tripp's wedding on my blog by today. I couldn't be more pleased with some of the pictures we were able to capture. Victoria and Tripp were incredible to work with. It was sweltering hot (I mean, it is July in Mississippi), but they were great about taking pictures outside. We would go in to cool off and then go back outside to do some more.

Their reception was at the Fairview Inn. Have I mentioned how much I love the Fairview? Peter Sharp is great to work with. People threw bio-degradable paper (that looked like snow) as they left.

At the end of the night, someone asked Victoria if her wedding was everything she wanted. She replied by saying, "It was a dream." I think everyone's wedding should be that way!

No comments: