Sunday, May 11, 2008

a few more from NE and Matt's wedding

I wanted to share a few more pictures from Nancy Elizabeth and Matt's wedding reception. This first picture is one of me with the bride and groom (I don't post pictures of me a lot, but Nancy Elizabeth said I better put this on my blog). I love the relationship I develop with the couples I photograph. I feel like they are more my friends than just random people I'm photographing.

Nancy Elizabeth's brother is William Goodman, an incredible artist in Jackson. Check out his work at Enhanced Mixture - www.enhancedmixture.com

William took one of the engagement pictures that I took of Nancy Elizabeth and Matt and created this painting for them as their wedding gift. Isn't it beautiful? It has written on it, "You are my true companion," which are lyrics from the first song they danced to.

The last two pictures are William and his beautiful girlfriend.





No comments: