Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Jordan and Ryan

A couple of weeks ago I went to Pascagoula for Jordan and Ryan's wedding. I drove down Friday and just rode around Pascagoula for a while. I wanted to see if there is still a lot of damage from Katrina. I passed this lot that still has the slab of a house on it. There were two chairs on the slab. The chairs caught my attention, so I got out to take a picture. This wine bottle was also there, and you could still see the wood floors from their house.

Well, at the wedding, I was explaining to Jordan and Ryan where I was and asked if they wanted to go take pictures there. I love the irony of taking pictures on something old as they are beginning their life together. They graciously agreed to take pictures there - Jordan told me the house was her brother's best friend's house.








No comments: