Sunday, September 14, 2008

Crazy

So I've had a crazy week/weekend. It started last Thursday. I locked myself out of our house. Thank goodness Will doesn't work far from the house and could come let me in. I only had to sit outside for about 15 minutes!

Friday we took some friends to Oxford for the Ole Miss game Saturday. We were about to go eat Friday night at City Grocery (the shrimp and grits are my favorite!) and I dropped my iphone in the toilet. I had to get a new one today. I lost all my contacts - email addresses, phone numbers, etc. So, if you've called and left a message in the past week, I may have lost it.

I'd love it if people emailed me their info - renee@reneereedy.com (that's also a new email address!).

The bright side is the Rebels beat Samford. That's probably the only time the only two universities I have degrees from will ever play each other in football.

No comments: