Wednesday, September 03, 2008

William and Heather

A few weeks ago I went to Corinth to photograph William and Heather's wedding. They had a beautiful ceremony, and the pastor was an old friend of Will's - Jim Yates. I was talking to one of the groomsmen and realized he works at the Jackson Free Press, the newspaper I worked at in Jackson.

If you've read my website, you know that the first wedding I photographed by myself was not planned. Will was a groomsman in a friend's wedding in Illinois (Cory Cartwright). Their photographer did not show up, so they asked me to take pictures. I was so nervous!! They were just happy to have any pictures! Well, Cory's parents were at William and Heather's wedding - what a small world!









2 comments:

Crystal said...

You continue to amaze me with your talent. What a great job you do. Thanks for sharing your work.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!! I love my pictrues and I couldn't have asked for anything better. You were such a great help even outside of taking pictures.