Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sara Beth and Allan Maples

I don't even know where to begin talking about this wedding. Sara Beth and I are like sisters. Our moms have been good friends since before we were born. We went on family vacations together, spent holidays together, etc. I was so honored that Sara Beth asked me to photograph her wedding. It was very surreal. We had our moment of crying tears of joy right before she and Allan saw each other for the first time (not good timing, I know). Here are just a few of their pictures. I love you guys!












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great looking couple. Photos sre great. Very proud of all of you including the photographer.

Anonymous said...

Renee you did a fantanstic job! Can hardly wait to see all of the photos.These will be memories Allan, Sara Beth, family and friends will cherish forever. Hope to see you when I'm visiting in MS!Thanks Again!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful couple!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful couple!