Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Genie Alice and Nate

I first met Genie Alice and her mom at a bridal fair in Oxford back in the summer. I knew from that first meeting that I was going to love photographing their wedding! The love that Nate and Genie Alice have for each other is evident, and I hope that shows through in their pictures.











The getaway car...a pink Cadillac!!



These two ladies set Genie Alice and Nate up on a blind date!!


I didn't catch the whole story with this coin, but Genie Alice's best friend kept this for them since their freshman year of college - to give to her on her wedding day!



The reception was at Mt. Vernon Place in Tupelo. It was beautiful!


1 comment:

Angie Via said...

Renee- Ilove my stretched canvas. You are certainly a very gifted artist. Genie Alice and Nate are home from M. D, Anderson. we are all goning Back for an extensive surgery on the 7th. It is like a horrible nightmare. Maybe second surgery and the rehab for a month out ther. They are very strong and so much in love. Just taking one day at a time. Please pray want to see yall soon Always, Angie Vis