Tuesday, November 10, 2009

HIllary and Joey

We've been super busy with weddings and family shoots with a couple of out of town trips (we went to see U2 in concert) and doctor's appointments mixed in (I'm officially 21 weeks pregnant!), so I am really behind in updating my blog.

Hillary and Joey were married in Oxford at the Paris-Yates chapel on campus. Their reception was at the Barksdale-Isom house, and they rode the double decker bus there (which I LOVE!!!). They had an incredible band out of Memphis. The lead singer even did a tribute to Michael Jackson with the glove an all!

As we were taking pictures at the reception, Will and I heard someone shout out our names. We looked, and across the street were our friends Clint and Megan. They stalk my blog, so I have to give them a shout out!

Thanks Hillary and Joey for allowing us to photograph your wedding! We had a blast!






















No comments: