Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Randy and Tonya Blackburn

Several weeks ago I photographed a Friday night wedding in Jackson. I've only had one other Friday night wedding, but I LOVED it! Tonya has a very unique style and had so many different and unique details to their wedding. She loves red gerber daisies - I think the florist ordered about 800 of them!









After the reception, Randy, Tonya, Will and I jumped on the Fondren Express trolley and went all over downtown Jackson taking pictures. I used to work for this newspaper - The Jackson Free Press - so I had to take a picture of them "hiding" behind it!








Tonya designed their wedding cake (while sitting in church one Sunday! She took her design to The Cake Diva, who made her design a reality.



These are our AMAZING land lords and realtors in Jackson - Amanda and Scott Overby.


The floral design and catering was by Wendy Putt of Fresh Cut Catering and Floral. She is wonderful!



No comments: