Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cassie, Ree and Sarah

I love these three girls. I posted this picture on my blog a few weeks ago from Ree's wedding. Ree, Cassie and Sarah were all friends in high school, and I photographed all three weddings. It has been so cool to be at all three weddings - I feel like I know them and all their friends!


Ree, me and Cassie at Sarah's wedding...


me and Cassie at Ree's weding

This is a picture from Cassie and Richard's wedding. I had to include Richard because he says he "found" me!


This is one of Ree's bridal portraits in Natchez.

I love this picture of Sarah's eyes!


Thanks girls for allowing me to document your wedding day! Y'all are the best!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We absolutely ADORE you Renee!!! You are so talented and so much fun! Thank you for everything and please please call us when you are in Jackson!

Ree Hagemann said...

What a sweet blog!!?! I can't wait to hang out again! Hope to see you soon.... Sorry Cassie and I were all over the place at Sarah's wedding....some of our pictures just screamed: "I'm right here Renee, take my picture!"
Hilarious.