Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Rachel and Shaun

I'm a bit behind in updating my blog. About a month ago, I had three weddings in one weekend. Yes, THREE! One Friday, Saturday and Sunday. And they were all over north MS and AL. Needless to say, I'm a bit behind in editing and posting. Rachel and Shaun got married on Sunday in Oxford. It turned out to be beautiful - just as she walked out, the sun came out.

If I were them, I'd have this picture huge in my house! I just love it.






It rained on and off all day long. About 30 minutes before the ceremony, it poured. Shaun realized their sand was still in the rain, so Rachel's brother ran to get it.










Just a couple of weeks after the wedding, Shaun's grandmother passed away. I love that I was able to capture this picture of the two of them.

Rachel and her dad were laughing at each other because they were both so teary eyed. Every time they looked at each other they would cry.


No comments: